Cryptocurrency is blowing up and so is the potential of making good money with even a small investment. However, trying to find the best cryptocurrency exchange can be difficult because there are literally a thousand options. With so many places to exchange cryptocurrency, it really comes down to which exchange can you trust, which supports the most coins, and which has the lowest fees. I’ve dealt with quite a few exchanges but the best cryptocurrency exchanges that I’ve used are HitBTC and Poloniex.
Binance – Best Cryptocurrency Exchange
With an ever-changing market, you can expect new players to enter the game at any time, enter Binance. Binance is by far the best cryptocurrency exchange that I have ever worked with. They have more advanced charting features than other exchanges, some of which you’d have to pay for on other sites. They have over 100 supported coins, including currencies that are only sold on Binance, and only include crypto coins that have a future in the market. They use a more advanced exchange backbone which means faster transactions and faster withdrawals than other exchanges. Binance is built in HTML5, secured by industry standard encryption, and they don’t require you to submit a drivers license prior to trading. I could spend all day listing the positives that Binance features, but I will let you see for yourself, which you should definitely do.
- They have the fastest transaction times out of any exchange.
- Low trading fees, which can be even lower if you use their exchange token.
- HTML5 website which is fluid on any device, beautiful to look at, and easy to use.
- One of the few exchanges with an Android exchange app, and their app is flawless.
- An exchange backbone that is so good that over 30 exchanges have adopted it.
- Fees are higher than some of the bigger exchanges, but you get what you pay for.
- They don’t have Bytecoin listed.
HitBTC – Runner-Up
I recently jumped on board at HitBTC and I couldn’t be more excited to be using such a great platform. HitBTC currently supports the most cryptocurrency coins, with over 100 different supported coins. You can purchase Bitcoin, Bytecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, ETC without ever having to jump to another site. They also have some of the lowest fees with a very reasonable .01% per successful transaction. They have beautiful charts and even allow you to use charts from Trading View. Finally, they haven’t removed their Trollbox, which is a site chat and can be good for scooping up investment ideas.
- Over 100 cryptocurrencies available to trade and buy.
- Very low trading fees at only .01%.
- Beautiful charts and support for using Trading View charts.
- A TROLLBOX FOR RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!
- There are complaints about slow withdrawals and deposits.
- People have had go missing when depositing them into their account, including myself.
- Their affiliate program seems to be completely broken and they ignore it.
Poloniex – Runner-Up
When I started trading cryptocurrency, I started at Poloniex. Their site is extremely user-friendly, and I never once had an issue with trading on their platform. Similar to HitBTC, they support a ton of altcoins, with just a little under 100 supported coins. However, they occasionally lock withdrawals due to maintenance, which can really put a damper on moving your coins around. They also have a different fee method, and their fees are slightly higher at .15% for the maker of the deal and .25% for the taker of the deal.
- Nearly 100 support altcoins.
- A low fee scale at .15% for sellers and .25% for buyers.
- Withdrawals are occasionally locked which can cause issues with moving your coins.
- Slightly higher fees than HitBTC.
- They removed their Trollbox.
In the end, the best cryptocurrency exchange is the one that fits your needs, and those may be completely different from mine. There are a ton of options out there, you just have to be careful with where you place your money because it will literally be in the hands of your exchange. Hopefully, this post helps you find a place to exchange your coins, and as always, PARTY ON!