In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Miner”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the pool’s terms and conditions. “Bytecoin.Party”, “Seven”, “The Pool”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to the mining pool service. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Seven, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your Bytecoin.party Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Seven may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Seven liability. You must immediately notify Seven of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Seven will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Seven or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Seven for inclusion on your Website, you grant Seven a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Seven will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Seven has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Seven's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Seven's reasonable opinion, violates any Seven policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Seven's sole discretion. Seven will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Seven the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Seven before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Seven in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Seven the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Seven reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Seven.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Seven to respond within five business days) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free Bytecoin.party services. All support will be provided in accordance with Seven standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Seven has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Seven does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Seven disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Bytecoin.party links, and that link to Bytecoin.party. Seven does not have any control over those non-Seven websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Seven website or webpage, Seven does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Seven disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Seven websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Seven asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Bytecoin.party violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Seven in accordance with Seven's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. Seven will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Seven will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Seven or others. In the case of such termination, Seven will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Seven.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Seven to you any Seven or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Seven. Seven, Bytecoin.party, the Bytecoin.party logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Bytecoin.party, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Seven or Seven's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Seven or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Seven reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Seven reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at Bytecoin.party,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Seven reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Seven may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Seven may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Bytecoin.party account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Seven if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Seven's notice to you thereof; provided that, Seven can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Seven and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Seven nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Seven, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Seven under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Seven shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Seven, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Seven and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Seven, or by the posting by Seven of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Indiana, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Indiana. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Indiana, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Seven may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Disclaimer – Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Pool: excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Pool’s literature; and excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this web site. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised the Pool of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user actions, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Pool on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Transaction Fees and Payouts
Bytecoin.Party may take a pool fee for using the service. The fee may change at any time, and notice may not be announced prior to making said changes.
Pool donation/fee is currently 0%.
Transaction fee’s are paid by the pool from rewards earned by the pool.
Orphaned (invalid) blocks are not paid.
Pool is not an e-wallet or a bytecoin bank. We are not responsible for loss of your bytecoin which are stored in the pool account. All your mined coins have to be regularly paid out to your secured wallet.
Accuracy of Information
You represent and warrant that any information you provide via the Services is accurate and complete. You acknowledge and agree that Bytecoin.Party is not responsible for any errors or omissions that you make in connection with any Bytecoin transaction initiated via the Services.
It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the transactions you complete via the Services, and it is your responsibility to report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. You agree that Bytecoin.Party is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your Bytecoin transactions or for collecting, reporting, withholding or remitting any taxes arising from any Bytecoin transactions.
DISCONTINUATION OF SERVICES
We may, in our sole discretion and without liability to you, with or without prior notice and at any time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any portion of our Services.
Certain jurisdictions may not legally allow its residents to use the services provided by Bytecoin.Party. Therefore, by accepting these Terms you confirm that you are not a resident of such jurisdiction, including, but not limited to the States of New York and Washington in the United States of America.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Bytecoin.Party and their respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns, from and against all claims, demands, actions, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys fees) that arise from or relate to: (i) your use of Bytecoin.Party, (ii) your responsibilities or obligations under these Terms, (iii) your violation of these Terms, or (iv) your violation of any rights of, or laws or regulations applicable to, any other person or entity.
Account Usage, Precautions for Botnets
Botnets aren’t welcome. Account with large amount of miners which are using different IPs may be disabled without previous warning.
Accounts which are inactive for longer than a 6 months may be deleted. Remaining balance will be considered as a pool donation.
Assumption of Risk
Coin mining is luck based. Bytecoin.Party does not guarantee any particular return on mining time or hash-power, only that any blocks found will be divided as specified under payment system above. All return rates displayed on the site are estimates based on statistical averages. Submitting shares through your miner software to Bytecoin.Party does not mean that they will be instantly converted to coins. .
Notification of Changes
APPLICABLE LAW; MANDATORY ARBITRATION
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT CONTAINS ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS APPLICABLE ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS LOCATED, RESIDENT, OR DOMICILED IN THE UNITED STATES. IF YOU ARE LOCATED, RESIDENT, OR DOMICILED IN THE UNITED STATES, THIS SECTION REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE CERTAIN DISPUTES AND CLAIMS WITH COMPANY AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM US.
- Binding Arbitration. Except for any disputes, claims, suits, actions, causes of action, demands or proceedings (collectively, Disputes) in which either Party seeks injunctive or other equitable relief for the alleged unlawful use of intellectual property, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets or patents, you and Company (i) waive your and Companys respective rights to have any and all Disputes arising from or related to these Terms resolved in a court, and (ii) waive your and Companys respective rights to a jury trial. Instead, you and Company will arbitrate Disputes through binding arbitration (which is the referral of a Dispute to one or more persons charged with reviewing the Dispute and making a final and binding determination to resolve it instead of having the Dispute decided by a judge or jury in court).
- No Class Arbitrations, Class Actions or Representative Actions. Any Dispute arising out of or related to these Terms is personal to you and Company and will be resolved solely through individual arbitration and will not be brought as a class arbitration, class action or any other type of representative proceeding. There will be no class arbitration or arbitration in which an individual attempts to resolve a Dispute as a representative of another individual or group of individuals. Further, a Dispute cannot be brought as a class or other type of representative action, whether within or outside of arbitration, or on behalf of any other individual or group of individuals.
- Federal Arbitration Act. These Terms affect interstate commerce and the enforceability of this Section 9 will be both substantively and procedurally governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. & 1 et seq. (the FAA), to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- Severability of Dispute Resolution; Arbitration. If any term, clause or provision of this Section 9 is held invalid or unenforceable, it will be so held to the minimum extent required by law, and all other terms, clauses and provisions of this Section 15 will remain valid and enforceable. Further, the waivers set forth in Section 15(b) are severable from the other provisions of these Terms and will remain valid and enforceable, except as prohibited by applicable law.
- Governing Law and Venue. These Terms will be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and the State of California, without regard to conflict of law rules or principles (whether of the U.S. or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. Any dispute between the Parties arising out or relating to these Terms or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual Disputes of claims) that is not subject to arbitration will be resolved in the courts of the U.S.
Bytecoin.Party is not is not responsible for any loss caused by any reason while working with the pool. Any kind of losses caused by the third party activities has to be handled by the user.
Transactions cannot be canceled by Bytecoin.Party. Therefore, check your payment details before making withdrawal. Pool is not responsible for you coins once they have been sent to the wallet or exchange.
Bytecoin.Party doesn’t guarantee the up-time of the pool. Maintenance and downtime may be required at times.
By uploading or sharing any kind of content, you automatically grant us a worldwide license to use your content. It becomes part of the public domain as long as it remains on our website.It can be used for marketing or any other purposes by Bytecoin.Party.